Friday, February 1, 2008
Finally
Something to look forward too! I have been reading all these awesome blogs lately and there is only one thing that has struck me about my favorites- the photography is incredible. Which is why I have decided to pursue my life long dream of becoming a photographer. I know, I know, you're thinking this is just another stupid idea, but I'm serious about this. I've ordered books about digital photography and I have researced certain cameras that those specific bloggers recommend. It's going to cost me a fortune, but I am going to take it one step at a time. My plan is to 1) read the books, 2) save enough to get the camera, 3) practice and be patient, and 4) buy Photoshop so I can become famous. I can do this! Seriously! My mom was a great photographer! We had a dark room in our basement for Christ's sake. We're clones! It was meant to be, right? And then I won't have to pay some moron like my wedding photog to take pics of my daughter. I will be a successful and respected photog. I MUST COMMIT TO THIS! And I must find a way to pay for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment